Monday, October 02, 2006

Some News....

It is with some happiness and some regret that I tell you I am closing shop at ACOT, and am moving everything to The Digi Chick. ACOT has been great, they really are fabulous. But I feel that I can make a bigger impact just staying at one store, and it will be much easier for me keeping track of one store. Some of my kits at ACOT has already been transferred to TDC, and the rest will transfer this week. And an FYI..... Snowflower has been retired. Unless I hear from the masses, its gone-o. Some kits at TDC need to retire too, and that'll happen eventually.

Seth's small Birthdayday party on Saturday was great. Everyone made comments on how handsome he was, and how his lip looks great and will deffinitely look just fine. His aunt gave him a football, and this kid has been carrying it around and sleeping with it non-stop since! It has been very cute!

We are heading to the Library today to check out children story times, and maybe to Apple Castle, our local apple orchard/ pumpkin patch/ local goods store type place.


****************

New Recipe thread has been started at DST. This week it is Soups & Salads. Come on over and share your favorites with us!

And a HUGE GINORMOUS THANK YOU to everyone who helped and participated in the Sale this weekend. I'll know in a couple days how much was made, and I'll give you an update. My sister doesn't know I did this, so it'll be a nice surprise!

Birthday Boy kit by Andrea Burns at the Digi Chick. Font: AL Scratched.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your new blog header!!
Happy Tuesday!