Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dreams....

I have been having very vivid dreams of late. I usually have bizarre and elaborate dreams, but this past week has been something else. Last night was no exception. It was like a Soap Opera all night... with the same characters and ongoing storyline. Which is kind of weird, b/c even after I got up at around 4 am to relieve myself, I went back to bed and picked up where I left off.

There were all kinds of people from my college days, all my old buddies. Not unheard of, since Homecoming was last weekend and we couldn't make it, so they were all on my mind. Nate was there.... and that's where I'll leave you, LOL! Let's say, that I was not very happy with Nate when I woke up this morning, LOL!

I have been an Online shopping fool lately...

I've been to Old Navy and ordered the following 2 maternity outfits. I hope they get here very soon!



It was 75 degrees the past few days, but it has been forecasted to get very cold this weekend! I've also got a CD coming for Nate's Birthday. Christian Artist Riley Armstrong's newest La Loop CD. We LOVED his Whatever the Weather CD, and I know this new one won't disappoint. If you are looking for something fresh, a bit funky, and quirky, definitely give Riley a try!

I have also been doing some research on Studio Lighting. I'd love to get a small studio set up going, for Christmas. However, once I add up all the essentials to get started, it looks unfeasible. Especially since the new bean is due just a couple months after Christmas, and we might need to stock up stuff for him/her. Kind of bums me out.

Seth has been somewhat difficult lately. He's my snuggler one minute, then is mad at me, and tries to hit me and run. The boy has a temper, and I'm really praying that it kilters out over the next year.

He's picking up more and more words lately. My favorite is Okey Dokey. I'll say it to him, and he'll do his best to repeat it. "oh-dokey-dokey" is what usually comes out, and it is SO cute from his 2 year old lips, in this sing-song voice.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww too cute! I love when they start really talking and you hear their little cute voices go to work!

And that is so funny about you being mad at Nate after your dream!! That used to happen to me ALL the time when I was pregnant, I thought I was the only one... poor guy used to be like "What did I do?!" LOL

Anonymous said...

Very cute outfits! We missed you so much at Homecoming. It was great to spend some time with Raz and Melissa. Maybe next year. :) Mom said that Gooddaddy was in church on Sunday. That's good that he's starting to get out and about. Hope all is well with you. Take care.

Brittany said...

So glad you reminded me about Riley Armstrong! I saw him in 2000 in Oregon....when it was just him, a guitar, and some sort of sound making machine on stage. He was kick! :D