Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Boy & His Car...

OK... LOST last night was excellent! There seems to be some disagreement about that, but in my opinion, it was fantastic. The first couple minutes, where they show the commune? Wow! I guess that means that they know where they are and can get back to where they want to... so hmmm...

My question is... Isn't Juliet, Desmond's girlfriend? From last season?

*****************

Car repair is really a joke! We found out that some coil has gone bad in the engine, and that is what is causing it to run bad. Auto Zone charges $130 for the part, the VW dealership charges $270 for the part and repair! **choke** Yeah... um, Nate will be doing this repair. Also a joke~ our cup holder is broken. It is this flimsy piece of plastic that pops out of the dash. We asked how much a new one would cost. $90. Are they serious? $90 for a piece of plastic guaranteed to break again? Riiight. We'll deal.

****************

So here are the pictures I took two days ago at the park. I love this first one, my little guy is so sweet! Let me tell you though.... Getting my kid to crack a smile was NOT happening! LOL~ This kid has turned into a turkey when I pull out the camera, he does the exact opposite of what I want!




Nikon D70s, 50 mm, manual

ETA~ these look a bit soft here on the blog, they aren't that soft in My Pictures nor my PS CS2.


Meanings 1 Kit by Jen Wilson, fonts Adler & Susie's Hand, Steph K's torn edges, and Michelle Colemen stitching.

Journaling reads: my heart, my joy, my anger, my frustration, my patience, my adventure, my exploration, my ceaseless chase, my giggle, my blush, my peace, my love, mine.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Loved LOST last night too! I posted this link in the LOST thread at DST, but I think this shows that Juliet and Desmond's Girlfriend, Penny, are not the same person. http://www.answers.com/topic/characters-of-lost

Great photos and love the layout! Left you "love" in the gallery. :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUITFUL photos and LOVE your L/O
Have a blessed day!

My Life and My Loves said...

wowzers girl. amazing photos and that layout is beautiful!
(go LOST! woo hoo!)

Anonymous said...

Love your shots of your ds!! That cap goes perfect with the cute car!!
Love that LO!!
Just ordered a Nikon D80 this am!! Hope to take much better photos even though I'm quite a novice yet! ( I noticed you took your photos with a Nikon D7o!) I'm excited!!

Amy Covey said...

Those photos are adorable! The hat and the car go perfect together! Too, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi! First post here although I do have you linked on my blog. I am having the exact same problem with my Jetta but they can't seem to figure it out.

Is the coil inside the engine? What's wrong with it?

:)
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Messed up my blog address.LOL Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures and a gorgeous LO! What a cutie pie Seth is! :) Have a great weekend, girl!