Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wierdo times 5....

I was tagged by very sweet Sara. I have to list 5 weird things about me and tag 5 other people to do the same.

1. I can not sleep if my closet door is even open an inch. Who knows what might be inside? LOL~ seriously, Nate knows to check it and make sure it is closed for me when he gets in bed.

2. I love a good ham steak, but I hate deli ham. Wierd, I know!

3. I can pack away food like you can't believe. It is almost like I don't have an off switch. There are times I can out eat Nate, and he'll readily admit it.

4. I have been really great this year with staying on top of getting my LO's printed.... but I have been TERRIBLE about getting my actual photos printed! Shock! I've never gone longer than a month or 2 getting stuff printed before.... but this year.... well, lets just say I got our Christmas pictures back last week! (blush)

5. I am a big fan of "A" names. Especially on girls. Maybe it is b/c all my sisters and I had "A" names, but I think they are very feminine and pretty. And yes, there are a couple "A" names that we are considering if this wee bean is a girl. :)

I have to tag some more people. I'll tag some Chicks:

Angela
Angelina
Michelle
Rachel
Val

I am off to do some Birthday shopping for my hubby today! No idea what to get him, but I'll know when I see it, LOL!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Have fun birthday shopping!

Rachael said...

Was tagged with this one a week or so ago! :)

http://www.rachaelgiallongo.com/blog/2006/09/drat-ive-been-tagged-twice.html