Thursday, October 26, 2006

Momentous....

A couple of things have happened the past couple of days that are momentous.

One: It looks like my second blog is doing it's job. It's my Trading-Security.com Fraud blog. I hadn't checked it in a long while. I guess it was kind of a repression, I really don't like to think or dwell on what happened. It just makes me mad and sick all over again. But I went on to check it, and lo and behold, I've actually been helping people! This really excites me! I have quite a few comments talking about how they've been saved from the scam because of my blog. Turns out that it does turn up in the Google Search Engine. Right now, it's the third one down, and actually quoted in an Ebay Forum, but I'll take what I can get, LOL! Also, I have had plenty of people also quote their emails from this scammer in the comments section, and they are the same word for word, except for the name and email address.

So you know what I did? LOL~ I sent a Paypal request of the amount of the ring to 4 different emails left on that blog! ROFLOL! Not that I actually expect to get paid, but I'm hoping to let the scammer know that I was able to track him down a bit, and that there are lots of people coming "on to him."

I also was able to email with another lady a bit, who was involved in a scam of her own. Her theory is, is that the scammer is actually a Fed Ex employee! My Word! She noticed that her item was scanned onto the Fed Ex truck at 6:53pm and delivered at 6:54pm the same day. I checked my tracking info, and its the same thing... scanned in at 3:31, and delivered at 3:32.

Now I'm not sure if the item is scanned when its being brought off the truck, but can you imagine if this theory is true?

Two: You are now talking to the new associate of Baby Gap! Right now, our finances are really tight and we do have some debt. I really enjoy being a Stay At Home Mom, its the best. But I thought I could just get a small part time job for the Holiday Season. It'll just be a couple days a week, for the next 2 months. We are going to take that extra money and pay it on our debt, and that way we are extra prepared for this new baby, and don't have to worry as much.

I went in, filled out an Application, and had an immediate interview, from where she hired me instantly. It already looks like fun~ all the associates at the registers were laughing and joking with each other. The discount isn't bad either (for all Gaps, Old Navy, and Banana Republic)! And its just till Christmas. I told them I could only work the days Nate has off, or the evenings he can be home to watch Seth. So no Sundays or Wednesdays, period.

No worries, I still plan on designing! :) I actually have something in the works, I am really hoping to get that done this week!

That's that.... today Nate and I are off to look at a bunk bed for the new Big Boy Room we are going to start putting together soon.... :)

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Happy Thursday to you!
Go get that scammer!
Congrats on the job - sounds like fun.

Have a wonderful day!

Melissa said...

Congrats on your new job! I love BabyGap (and they've got great clearance right now!).

Bretta said...

Great job on the "fraud blog"

Congratulations on the new job...we expect to see lots of "Baby Gap inspired" designs in your future. You get a visual treat everytime you go to work!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're going to Fed Ex with your evidence on the scanning! They should be able to track down who/where it was scanned. I hope you catch that guy.

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new job!

Lacey said...

Congrats on the new job!

I saw these the other day and thought of you/Seth...

http://www.colorfulimages.com/472673.html?AS=1&keyword=472673

Anonymous said...

congrats on the job! Gotta love their clothes so the discount is gonna come in handy.

Yay! So sorry for what you and your sister had to go through but good for you again for doing something about it! I'm glad you may have even been able to help people before it was too late.

And wow! Because of this...if it does end up to be a fed-ex employee...wow...he really better watch out!!

karen (Hom74)