Tuesday, October 10, 2006

(Insert Witty Title Here)....

Very uneventful Doctor's appointment yesterday. Baby's heartbeat was 158. I've gained 4 lbs this past month. That is a total of 8 or 9 I think?

I wanted to clear an earlier ultrasound with my Doc, b/c it was scheduled right after all of our family left from Nate's birthday party. It was going to be on the 24th.

Dr said it was fine to go ahead a couple days early for the Big US, so now its the 19th! She said if they don't get everything they need, we'll just have to repeat the US. Both of us were like "Not a Problem, LOL!"

And Yep! My Dr is Preggo too! I still couldn't tell very well under her scrubs, so I asked the receptionist on the way out, and she said, yep, and that Dr was due end of Nov or so... Fun!

So in about 8 days I hope to know whether this baby is Pink or Blue!

I need a creative way to tell our parents what the sex is... Any ideas? We'll be in a restaurant, and it'll happen after dinner.


****************

I wanted to show this jewelry to you. Lucy Ann Jewelry.




Obviously, mine says "Seth" LOL! ;)


You can actually get different shapes too (star, square)...I'm planning on getting one for each of my kids (I want 3... and already have Seth's). They will engrave the birthdate (or up to 2 lines) on the back of the disc. Anyways.. I highly recommend!

They even have charms with up to 2 kids on them, so you could get just one, if you only have 2 kids, or if you have twins or something like that!

****************

I tried something new for dinner last night.... Baked Potatoes in the crock pot! I rubbed them in butter, wrapped them in foil, and they cooked on low for most of the day. I had heard they are really good this way and deffinitely ready by dinner time.

It worked! The skins were soft, the inside soft! No more guessing if they are done from the oven or not. And I could mix and match now... if I want a baked sweet potato, throw that in instead!

Which reminds me, this weeks new Recipe Thread is up and running at DST. Vegetables & Side Dishes. Come on over and share some of your favorites!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I WANT A CHARM TOO!!!!!!!!

Thanks a million Andrea!! I just gave that idea to Sébas... I told him I would LOVE to have one for X-Mas!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that little charm is adorable! Thanks for enabling us you bad, bad woman. LOL

Can't wait for the 19th! I'm still feeling PINK.....

Kristin said...

Do you have a feeling for the pink or blue? Good luck...can't wait to hear. Did you find out with Seth too?