Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Updates....

For those of you have been asking... here is a recent belly shot. I am 16 weeks ( 4 mos.) and have popped! Please excuse my lack of make up, LOL!


Lip Update~ Here is Seth's lip as of yesterday... I think it's looking good!


Hmmm... what else? I have to run the Jetta in to Nate in an hour or so. We are having some problems and our check engine light is on. Our gas meter has also stopped working, and we are relying on watching the mileage. So we are taking it in for tests, and ***fingers crossed*** hopefully it is stuff Nate can fix on his own once we find out what it is. Nate is really handy with auto mechanics, we are blessed that way!

Seth and I took a quick trip to the park yesterday to take advantage of the nice weather. Of course a prop or 2 and my camera tagged along, and I think I got some cute shots. I'm still working on them, but I'll post a few in the next day or 2.


Oh. My. Word. It is finallyhereican'tbelieveityayayayay! LOL! I've been waiting a very long summer! And I really hope the season opener is much more satisfying than last season's month long debacle. I want to know all about that 6 toed statue! I have seen a couple of the LOST stars on TV giving interviews, and I already know that Kate does decide this season who she chooses.... I'm pulling for Sawyer! Also Charlie's interview said that the Other's aren't necessarily bad... that they might view the castaways as bad since they've invaded turf and murdered their own people. I thought that was interesting! I can't wait, 9 pm better hurry up!

6 comments:

My Life and My Loves said...

love the fall look of the blog! and, yesyesyes! i can't wait for the new LOST, either! woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you look so adorable! And I already commented about LOVING your new blog header but have to tell you again, it is just wonderful! Adorable picture of Seth. That picture is the SWEETEST!! Taking my girls to the pumpkin patch this weekend, looking forward to (hopefully) getting some good photos! Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Oh MY! Season 2 of Lost just finished here in France 2 weeks ago, can't wait for the next one!

Happy to see that Seth is getting fine! And your lil' belly is just too cute!

Love the new look of your blog!

Kristin said...

Cute tummy! Ha! I posted belly shots today too. What is it about "popping" at 16 weeks? It was like that for me both times now. Seth is looking great. Whew!

Anonymous said...

Look at your itty bitty little baby belly!!! You look great!! And Seth's lip looks great! It barely looks like a little scrape. Great job Doc!!

Anonymous said...

We have so much in common...both have two year olds and both preggers and due very close to one another (within a month) but I swear my belly is way bigger :)