Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Random Tangent....

I have a secret. I'm actually thrilled with it!

Sssshhhh... are you ready? OK, here goes..... I am done with our Christmas Cards. Did you hear me? LOL! Yeppers, just about all done. All I have to do is upload to Winkflash and order by the first of December. I'm not going to show it here on the blog quite yet. Why, you ask? Well, because it's not even Halloween yet, and that would be just silly!

Speaking of Halloween. The county I live in has a very strange tradition. They don't trick or treat ON Halloween. The papers always announce the night it really is, usually the Friday before. Isn't that strange? To trick or treat on the 28th, rather than the 31st? I don't like it. I've lived here over 3 years and still haven't gotten used to it.

And talk about looking funny... Wasn't this a cute sight to wake up to this morning.... LOL! What a ham I have! He was also trying to put on the glove that is laying at his feet.

I am in a Scrap Funk. I have no LO's done, and no real desire to design. And it's not like I have any real ideas right now anyways. This seems to happen to me every few months. I think it was July last time. Where I just don't really do anything for a period of time. It's OK. But I am starting to feel unproductive.

Okey Dokey... or as Seth would say, "O dokey dokey" with that singsong lilt at the end, must get a move on. Today is Laundrey day, and I'm looking at about 4 loads. Thanks for the encouragement yesterday. I really appreciate it!

****************

New recipe thread is up and running at DST. This week it is Chicken. So come on over and share your favorite recipes! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so impressed that you have your Christmas cards done! Good for you!
That picture of Seth is so adorable! What a cutie pie he is.
Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

MOG I love that picture! Seth is such a cutie! I just wanna squeeeeze him!
I love your Christmas card (hehe) and will attempt to do mine before i go back to work. Thanks for the kick in the butt!!

Kelly said...

Funny you mentioned changing the day of Halloween...this weekend I had a dream that our neighborhood decided to change the date but I wasn't finished with my kids Halloween costumes so they couldn't go out. I'm glad we keep the original date of the 31st. I bet there are plenty of kids in your area who go out on the designated night and then go somewhere else on the 31st. Double the loot! :)