Thursday, October 19, 2006

Today is the Day....

Today is the day.

Today we find out what is baking in my little oven. Is it Pink? It is Blue? Is it a little elephant like Seth says? Most importantly, is it healthy? Is everything there?

I actually have to run and jump in the shower, and start drinking my Sunny Delight. I'm pumping this kid full of sugar like I did Seth. I want to make sure we see all the bits and pieces.

Leave your guess in the comments! Do you think I'm carrying a girl or a boy?

Clues~
Pregnancy is not remarkable different. Didn't get Morning Sickness with either pregnancy. Heartburn is the same.

Was more tired with Seth, fell asleep more often. Couldn't stomach tomato sauce with Seth, but craves it with this pregnancy. Drank water OK with Seth, but tap water tasted like dirt for first 4 months with this one.

Carrying about the same size, if not a tiny bit smaller.

***************

Nate's birthday yesterday went really well. When he came home, I made him do a scavenger hunt for his Birthday gifts, and he smiled the whole time. It was fun! He loved everything I gave him. But of course his dinner and his cake were his crowning glories. When I asked him how he felt about turning 30, he said he didn't "feel a day over 29." LOL! Seriously, he doesn't care. It not a big deal to him.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with girl, just 'cause it would be fun to have one of each! Good luck:)

Laura said...

oooh i can't wait to hear what you're having!!! Good luck at the ultrasound!

Christine Smith said...

i'm excited to hear your news. I think you're getting a boy :)

Raji said...

I think it's going to be a girl:)

Anonymous said...

My guess is that it's a girl. You need one of each and I think you would be a great mom to a little girly girl.

Jenn :) said...

Awwww...I'm SO excited for you!! :D Great idea on drinking the sugar...I never thought to do that!

I think it will be a little chick ;)

Amy Covey said...

I hope the baby is cooperative so you can tell! I'm going to say girl...then you can have one of each. :) Oh - and I love your new signature on your photos. Can I ask what font you used?

Anonymous said...

I hope it's a girl! Thinking pink!

Carla

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to say GIRL!!! Good luck on finding out!! :)

Fluff! said...

I'm hoping its a girl... but, from the clues, I am thinking its a boy :)

~ashleigh said...

hmmm, I think it is a girl :O) I can't wait to hear for sure!!

KB and Friends said...

Can't wait to find out! I'm betting it's a boy!

Kelly said...

I know lots of people think having one of each makes the "perfect family" but I have two boys and I've loved watching their brotherly bond develop. So I'm going to say a BOY!!! :)

Kristin said...

I think it'll be a girl this time. I'm getting another boy and I just have a feeling I'll be slightly jealous of you and your girl. (I'm happy with my 2nd boy, though!) You're good to just do Sunny D--I had a Coke for my u/s. Can't wait for the news!

Christine said...

You are having a GIRL!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear what the little bean is! I'm secretly hoping for a girl, although how cute would it be for Seth to have a little brother!

Oh, and happy belated birthday to Nate!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a boy. I was the same with no morning sickness either time, and terrible heartburn for both, but otherwise totally different pregnancies. I have 2 boys who are completely different personality wise. I was so sure I was having a girl second time that I asked DH if he was sure it was a boy!

Joy said...

I bet it is another boy.. and I love the pictures of your hubby and his cake... very cute.

Anonymous said...

think you got a pinkie in the oven! good luck! ---cat