Friday, June 09, 2006

What a day...

Yesterday we had our first experience with Internet Fraud... Nate was checking our bank account and saw a sumly charge to... of ALL places.... B&H(!) that neither of us had ordered anything from!

Turns out some woman in Michigan had ordered a DVD player from there, using our address and our debit card! THANKFULLY they weren't home when UPS tried to drop it off yesterday, so UPS is sending it back to this Co. as we speak.

Another kicker... B&H isn't giving us our money back till they get the package back! They said that since it wasn't delivered they have to treat it as a return! So, now our bank cards have been cancelled, and we are looking into calling Michigan authorities on this person.

We have no clue how someone came across our home address and Nate's debit card number. But I am PO'ed!

So then to cool off... we all went outside to play with Seth and his new slide.... *giggles* How fun is this? PS: there were no children harmed in the shooting of this pic! :)


D70s, 50mm, F4, 1/8000, ISO 1600

Have ya'll seen the new stuff in TDC Boutique? Christine Smith just released the ctuest kit! It's called Plain Brown Wrapper, and I also used her Brushed with Tea brushes!

Other Credits: Michelle Coleman lace and vellum heart, Katie Pertiet Hobo Flowers. Font: Dear Swash.

Journaling reads: My Seth, the original, the only, my wonderful you.

Nothing really planned for us here today... I didn't have the photo shoot last night due to the weather. I think we are just going to hang out! Tomorrow is a different story. Two Graduation Open House parties to attend.

*Ciao Bellas*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beyond awful about your CC info but on the bright side, that is the most adorable picture I've ever seen!!! Wow, you really captured an awesome moment.

Julie Jewels said...

Man that sucks about your CC fraud! I hope you get it taken care of fast before any new charges show up!

OMG! What a great shot!! I guess I don't have to ask if Seth likes his new toy, huh?

Anonymous said...

Oh MAN! I can not stand dishonest people. REALLY! WHY?!?! I'm sorry you had to go through this huge hassle. Sadly, it's happened to us before too.

~Melissa~ said...

So frustrating... sorry you're having to deal with this! On another note... most likely your name and address will appear on www.whitepages.com

Not sure how you get it off and that doesn't explain how they got your CC number but it's worth looking into.

Anonymous said...

OMG Andrea!!! That's the most adorable, perfect picture EVER!!! Talk about capturing the moment!! WOW!!!! So sorry to here about the CC stuff that's AWEFUL!!! At least you caught it, I'll be thinking of you!

My Life and My Loves said...

you know, you've prompted me to keeping a closer eye on my accounts. eesh.

love the photo - wish you could come take graduation pictures for me next weekend!

and the layout!?! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That pic of Seth coming off the slide is priceless! Looks like he loves his new toy!!

Your new LO is so sweet too! I'm going to have to check this kit out!

Anonymous said...

tsk,tsk,tsk... just came across your blog and saw your post abt. the CC. Thats awfully stink! We've been there and done that. Ask the CC company to freeze & change your card (issue a new one) and file complaints to the CC and Authorities so you can get the money back. Thats what the CC Theft & Fraud Dept. told us to do when that happened to us... We got the money back and got the name/whereabouts of the person and filed complaints.

Love the pic... so adorable and cute! Awesome page as always!