Monday, June 12, 2006

Summer Blues....

I am grinning ear from ear right now...!!! I just found out that 2 of my very special friends are pregnant, and very likely due within days of each other! Fantastic! Congrats to Amy and Angie!

In my haste to show you all the bedroom set we finally settled on, I forgot to tell you about something very cool that happened on Friday at my local park!

Seth and I were at the park playing.. when I see a little girl I recognize! I look up, and her mom goes... "Andrea?" I say "Angelina?"LOL! It was a fellow Chick, AngelinaS! We knew we lived in the same town, but had never met, until today! We chatted, and Angelina is such a sweet friend! She even shared her crackers with Seth! We were both slightly embarassed b/c we were both in mom- mode... LOL! I was dressed in work out clothes, and no make-up, and all sweaty from running 3 miles.

I just laugh and laugh b/c I think its funny that we recognized each other's kids before we recognized each other.

This weekend was relaxed. We both had a good time at the Open Houses, and ate lots of great food. Where I grew up, no one had these Open Houses. Maybe a kid here or there had a small party, but it wasn't expected. Here though... Wow. Every kid has one, and its a big deal. Huge party where everyone is invited, and the kid makes thousands with money cards. Insane!

We rented Firewall with Harrison Ford and Glory Road with Josh Lucas for the weekend. Both were fantastic movies, and I heartily recommend both!

Not much exciting on today's list. I am going to work on a couple projects, and we are expecting some mulch to get delivered. So we can FINALLY finish our yard!

I just got my copy of Freestyle, and wow... my FAVORITE Idea book to date. There is SO MUCH eye candy in this book, so much inspiration!

OK, so here is something Fantastically Fun!!! Some of us at ACOT got together and made another collab kit!

Introducing Summer Blues~



Summer Blues is available HERE

Ya'll BLOGGER is frustrating the crap out of me! I am getting really ill over the fact that they will upload one picture and then crap out and no upload anymore! I have 3 more pages of element preview, and I can't get them up! ARGGG! Maybe tomorrow. But I do promise that this kit is HUGE and there are so many papers and elements, you will not be disappointed!

Tomorrow I promise to announce my Scrap Related Good News :)

8 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Blogger gives me grief too, lol! Your kits are georgeous!

Val said...

Oh my, that is an AWESOME kit. You girls did great!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I might actually buy this kit instead of just hunting down the free stuff!!

Julie Jewels said...

Beautiful kit!!
What the heck? Open houses for what? I wanna have one if I get that much money! LOL

I hear ya on Blogger! I've had to resort to hosting my photos on Photobucket just to get them on my blog!

Kelly said...

Hello Andrea
I found your blog through Renee Pearson's page. I'm just beginning in digital scrapping and got her book for Mother's Day. I finally decided to say hello when I read your post for today. I grew up in Michigan where the graduation open houses are huge but moved to Idaho before high school where there are no graduation parties (and even weddings are very small)! I have to say I was very disappointed to miss out on my open house! :)
I really enjoy seeing all the new digital scrap stuff you have, your photography is great and you have the cutest little family! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit! Love it!

I just can't believe you ran into Ange at the park! How funny is that?!?! We all still need to get together for our western PA zoo trip! I'll post a message to the CT!

Anonymous said...

I love that kit, it looks huge and so much fun! :)
How sweet that you were able to meet a fellow chick! :) I bet that was a shock. LOL

Kirsty said...

This is a great kit Andrea! you have done an amazing job!
Blogger has been giving everyone grief! I know of a few people that are getting annoyed with it!

I'm hoping to get the Freestyle book too, I'm in Australia so its harder to get here!
Have a great day
Kirsty