Saturday, June 03, 2006

Confidence...

YAY! My wedding consult went really well! My fingers are deffinately crossed. I was confident, I was able to answer all of their questions, and I feel that the groom-to-be was all for what I have to offer! I sent them out of the door with my contract and business card, and I am happy as a clam. Now the waiting starts... will they or won't they... I feel pretty good that it will work out. The wedding is set for May, so there is still lots of time.

Last night Nate and I dropped about $70 dollars on flowers for the yard. 4 hanging baskets, some geraniums for my window boxes, and some flats of impations to plant around the edges of my beds. I have climbing yellow roses, purple hydranges, hostas, lillies, and azaleas already in the beds, so these new flowers will spruce things up. Except of course, it is raining like cats and dogs today! (sigh) Maybe tomorrow!

Thanks for pointing out that Kodak book Jody! I also found another one at Winkflash, and have both bookmarked. Now just to decide! I told the couple today, and said that it would be an added cost, but I could make them a book. So thanks again! :)

Here are those tea party pics I wanted to show ya'll yesterday~ Aren't these sweet? My nieces Lauren & Bethany. If you go back to my anniversary post, where I mention shooting a picture of a small girl... Lauren, the oldest is her, and look how she's grown in the last 6 years!




blogger's picture uploading has pooped out again... man, what is up with that lately? Happy weekend blog peeps! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute and gorgeuos are those girls and photos - love them!!! i love seeing the photos u post, they are always awesome - it's the main reason i visit your blog

Anonymous said...

Yay for a great interview. My fingers will be crossed for you in getting the contract signed!!

Jody Knapp said...

Hey Andrea- I am really glad that suggestion worked out for you! I am sure they'll be calling you and I will keep my fingers crossed!

Carolyn Albro said...

WOW!! What beautiful pictures you have here! You're very talented.

Carolyn
www.shybiz.com

Julie Jewels said...

So glad to hear the consult went well! Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

Beautiful pictures! Picture postcard perfect!

Anonymous said...

*fingers crossed* for the wedding! They should definitely pick you, I love every single pix from you!

Christine said...

I knew it would go well with the potential clients! :) :)

I love those tea party pictures!

Make sure to show us some pics of your flowers when they are all planted :)

Laura said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! Good luck getting the wedding!