Thursday, June 08, 2006

Preview Thursday...

Look at what Nate and I got for Seth last night! This kid is a freak outside, he LOVES to play and climb, and I really wanted to get him something he would be able to play with outside. Its the Naturally Playful Woodland Climber. You can find them at Target and Toys R Us. I can't wait to get it all set up for him, and watch him delight in discovering it!

I have a photo shoot tonight with a local family, and I am excited... that is if the weather holds! We are scheduled to go to a park, and do some outside stuff, but its forecasted to rain. It looks great outside right now, but we'll see.... my fingers are crossed.

You know what I am so crazy for right now? Lace on my LO's! Right now I can't get enough, and I think lace works really well for boy pages too! I just picked up at ScrapArtist Michelle's Birthday Boy~ Birthday Girl element pack, Tutti Frutti element pack, and her Lace Brushes, and Nancie's Bleached Linen kit... all featuring some fabulous lace and crochet, that I CANNOT wait to use!

And speaking of ScrapArtist... TOOT for me!!! ScrapArtist has featured me as their "Guest Goddess" this month in the Muse! How fun! In their newsletter they highlight a question and answer with me, and the Creative Team shares scraplifts of my work! YAY!

I still have something else fun to share... and its coming soon! (And it IS scrap related~ Jenn, I can see your mind racing, LOL!)

And now, for something NEW tonight at The Digi Chick.... Blue Nile.


Blue Nile is a fun tropical treat, presented in a classy style. Soft and breezy blues and greens are sure to take you away to your favorite beachside retreat. Included in Blue Nile are 8 softly worn and textured papers, 3 journaling tags, 3 satin ribbons, 3 word art, 2 vellum tags, 2 wooden bookplates, 2 jeweled wooden flowers, 2 colored stitchings, 1 screw, 1 leaf frame, 1 glittered leaf, and 1 glittered flower. Also included in Blue Nile is a full wooden alpha, number, and symbol set.

HAPPY THURSDAY!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

i'm sure he'll love it! Good luck with the shoot.

Julie Jewels said...

We have that exact same set! We're actually looking to retire it already! My monkey has decided he's too big for it and would rather play on the big swingset with his brother! :(

Love the new kit! Beautiful colors!

Good luck with the shoot-I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather holds out for you!

Anonymous said...

COngrats on the Scrap Artist feature, i read it last night, too cool!!! That kit is gorgeous, the colors are so soothing!

Anonymous said...

That new scrap kit is beautiful! It will be perfect for our Hawaii trip - you can bet I'll be buying it as soon as we get home! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous new kit, Andrea! I can't wait to grab it!

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes, my mind is whirling with thoughts of your news!!! Awesome kit, BTW! I'm digging your new style! Keep 'em coming!