Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Chat Tonight...

It is raining here, for the umpteenth day in a row. My mood today reflects that. Kinda blah. I don't have much to say today... Oh wait! I do have one thing!

I am starting to think this blog has special magical powers. Often I write something... and by the next day some thing has become the result of that entry. Instance A) when I had some issues with the woman in my church... I let all of my feelings out, and TaDa! We work things out that very night. Instance B) yesterday I write about how its my goal to be pubbed by the end of the year... and TaDa! Scrapbook Trends write me and requests one of my LO's!

I am thrilled! So excited to be paper pubbed! Seth is going to be in a magazine come October, in a grocery store near you! YAY!

Last night we had a fundraising dinner at a Hoss' Steakhouse. We handed out these cards to people i the church, and everyone who went and ate there last night, and then handed in the card, well 20% of their meal bill comes back to our Youth Group. Nice and easy way to make a little bit of money. The YG is working hard, because Nate is taking them to New Orleans for a week in just a couple weeks. They will be spending their time doing some de-construction, and some clean up. Its been amazing to see how many of the kids can't wait to get down there, and get dirty and sweaty.

So anyways, Seth grabbed one of those sour cream tubes and was playing with it. All of a sudden he squeezed too hard, and , LOL!! he was covered in it. The sour cream was down his back, in his lap, on his arms. Thank goodness it was at the end of dinner, because within minutes he stunk.

So what's on the agenda today?

Laundry... maybe.
CHAT with me at A Cherry on Top at 10 pm EST
store for milk.
CHAT with me at A Cherry on Top at 10 pm EST
work on LO for MMM
CHAT with me at A Cherry on Top at 10 pm EST

So what are your plans? Especially... what are you doing at 10 pm? ;)

6 comments:

Christine said...

Chat with Andrea! That's what I'll be doing hehehe

Julie Jewels said...

Man! I hate EST chats! They never work for me on the West coast! We have to be at my son's baseball game tonight so I can't make it! I've had it on my calendar too! Hope you get a good turnout and have a great time!

Now..go blog about winning the lottery and see what happens! LOl

Brittany said...

Hmmm...what's that you say? There's a CHAT!?

:) Okay....7 PM my time. Hopefully I'll remember!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whew-hoo on the pub call!! We should start a club (the "publication virgins no more" society! hehe I'll be in BHG Scrapbooks etc in the fall, too).
It's on my calendar of things to do- set up my laptop in the living room and chat at 10pm- so that if my DH is tired, I wouldn't have to hear "honey, are you almst done??"
hehehe

Anonymous said...

WTG getting pub'd! Love the idea of a magic blog! can't make it to the chat but i'm sure it will rock (it's noon our time and we're at playgroup)

Andrea said...

who's gettin' pubbed? oh yeah...you are baby!! hehe!!

missing the chat since my home pc blew up...:(

and could you please blog for me winning the lottery??? much abliged!!