Thursday, June 22, 2006

City Limits....

And here you are... My Creative Explosion last week... this is the result...

City Limits: Uptown Chic


Uptown Chic is fresh and full of life! The mixture of graphic and preppy pieces are sure to highlight and showcase the story you want to tell. Included in Uptown Chic are 8 clean papers, 3 tags, 3 bows, 3 glass brads, 1 strand of pearls, 1 hat pin, 1 daisy, 1 lace fabric, 1 lace brush, 1 vellum frame, and 1 wordart. Also included in Uptown Chic is a full pearled alpha.

City Limits: Downtown Unique


Downtown Unique, is just that... Unique, and outside of the box! The mish-mash of sequins and duct tape are sure to keep your LO's full of energy and different from the rest. Included in Downtown Unique are 8 grungy, distressed, and artsy papers, 4 stenciled word art, 3 pieces of duct tape, 2 tags, Vintage beaded flower, brooch, and hat pin, sequined patch, knit square, and rusted hardware. Also included in Downtown Unique is a full stenciled alpha.

So which one is more you? Girly and prim? Or downright messy? I am both! I can't wait to dig into either kit and just have fun!

Oh Oh!! Quick Contest!!!

First Person to buy one of the kits, and get a LO completed and uploaded to TDC Gallery, will recieve the 2nd for free! You must come back here and post me a message with a link to your LO. Speed is the key here! :)


This picture keeps grabbing me. It feels Old, and of "yore." It feels timeless and its deffinately a captured "moment."

15 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Wow, Andrea!! You are killing me with these amazing kits!! Both of them are calling to me! I think I'd start with Downtown first mainly because of my boys. How cool!! I can't wait to go grab it!

That picture is beautiful! It does remind you of days of yore! Perfect description!

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH Andrea!! Holy sheesh woman! I can't tell you how much I love both kits! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! "Creativie explosion"--I guess! :)

Brittany said...

I feel like picking a favorite would be like choosing a favorite child...something you're not supposed to do, because that's just plain mean. I love them both, and the color palette of the uptown kit are my very favorite colors EVER. But the downtown....OH MY. It's my favorite child. (Don't tell it I said that...I don't want any hurt feelings....)

:)
Adding to my wish list!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, awesome work!! I would love to enter your contest but "speedy" and "scrapbooking" don't go together for me so I'm not even going to try! LOL

Anonymous said...

*Definitely* a great photo.

Andrea said...

blast you girl!!! i want them both and my speed is nil today!! lol!! so much work and no play time!!! grrr!!

fab kits dear!!! F-A-B-ULOUS!

Anonymous said...

fabulous work! :)

Anonymous said...

those are awesom! Good job

Anonymous said...

that was me. those ARE awesome, and GREAT job

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! These 2 kits are beyond beautiful. I think the creative muse is with you! Love, love, love them both!!

Anonymous said...

Do I win??? Oh my gosh I was stalking the store to pick up this kit - LOVE IT!!!!
http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/21313/cat/500/ppuser/7722

wyowoman said...

oh man, i wish i had seen this sooner!! love BOTH of these kits!!! you were on fire!
Kristin

Emilie said...

You're too fast Jen!! Love your LO by the way!!
Your new kits are gorgeous Andrea!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the kits! I can't wait to play with these!:)

Anonymous said...

Man! I love that picture! Please, PLEASE come to Chicago and photograph us! Then you can scrap us with "Downtown Unique"!