Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Monkey's R Us...

I currently have a small monkey pulling at my leg, so we'll see how far we get this morning!

Have you all seen the New York Times Articles on DigiScrapping? Check them out
HERE and HERE HUGE congrats to The Digi Chick and 2Peas for getting mentioned!

We have had a special speaker at church the last few nights, and he has been very good. Last night he talked about how often we, as Christians, invite Jesus Christ into our lives, but then lock him away in the Guest Room, only asking him out to visit when we want. What we should be doing is inviting Christ to live in the main room of our house... and then move ourselves into the guest room. It struck a chord with me, and hopefully might inspire some thoughts within yourself.

I got some work done yesterday, and created 2 new element packs for TDC, for next week. Cool stuff, and I know you'll just love them! I also have a surprise for next week.... lets just say it has to do with ACOT. Fun!!


Kristin's radiant in TDC Boutique

I did a photo swap with Traci (tracimurphy at 2Ps). How sweet is this little girl? (Her Delaney) I'm just happy as a bug that I got to scrap a girl, LOL!

To close today, I thought I'd share something my friend Angie passed along....

The Best Fairy Tale Ever

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy, "Will you marry me?" The guy said "No" and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny, and was never farted on.

The End

9 comments:

My Life and My Loves said...

love the layout. actually, there is a great christian soft rock song that sings the whole theme of your guest pastor's message. now,if i could only remember the artist. :)

lauren

Deena said...

Cute story!! I couldnt see the LO :( apparently blogger is having issues! I'll check back later!!

And out of curiousity, who was speaking at your church?? Good Stuff!!

We have John Clayton coming in October, im very excited!! He will be talking about the evidence of Christ, he wrote a book, but i cant remeber the name right off hand! Bad i know!!

Jill said...

Beautiful layout. So feminine and pretty! Thanks for sharing the story on your speaker. Kind of hit home for me, too. I just blogged something on the same line yesterday - giving control over to God. Hard for me to do sometimes!

Anonymous said...

HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

~Melissa~ said...

Tom Kyle is an AWESOME man and speaker. And you just gotta love his little chuckle. We've had him speak every year at the end of our missions conference at Nowthen and every year I've walked away incredibly challenged. How awesome to have him for a few days.

And the fairy tale... halarious!

Robin said...

Thanks for the tip on the NYT! :) I don't know how I didn't see that today!

Shannon Bieger said...

ROFL best fairy tale ever. So funny!!!

Was the speaker at your church Robert Munger by any chance?

Love your layout of Delaney! So sweet! And I can't wait to see your new element packs and ACOT surprises!

Brenda said...

Awesome layout Andrea! I had to just laugh my butt of at the best fairy tale ever.....so true, oh so true! =)
Brenda

Julie Jewels said...

Beautiful layout you did for Traci!!

Can't wait to hear your news and see your new stuff!

Best fairy tale ever for sure!