Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just a Wednesday...

Well, here's my good news.....

I am the featured designer for the month of June at A Cherry On Top!

This means lots of cool things! There will be a special kit, look for it tomorrow! There will be a fun chat (in 2 tuesdays), there will be a HUGE layout contest! For every 10 LO's submitted using any kit of mine, someone will win a $25 GC to ACOT! Stay tuned for more details! All of this starts tomorrow.

So last night Angelina and I met up again, and I finally got that photo shoot with her precious kids! I think I captured some gorgeous images, but am just now going through and touching up. Ok...OK.. you talked me into showing one...



An update: I have not yet heard back from the wedding prospective. I'm fairly dissappointed, but its only been a week and a half. There might be a little more time right? Well, I did write the bride a quick email, and she hasn't responded, so I'm not sure I landed the wedding.

Product Alert!!

I have been using Oil of Olay Anti Aging Anti Blemish fash wash & lotion. I think it works great! I figure I gotta battle both, so why not use one product? I like them, and I think they smell good, LOL! So go give it a try, and let me know what you think! :)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Great news about ACOT! I look forward to seeing the kit. Your stuff is always great!

The photo looks gorgous!!

I'm going to give the face wash a try. I usually use Mary Kay Timewise, but it's just not doing the trick for me lately, plus it's $18/bottle which I wouldn't mind if I felt like it was worth it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats regarding ACOT!!! How exciting! I can't wait to see your new kit. And I love that photo, it is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Whew-hoo!! Congrats on that exciting news!! I am so excited for you!!
And look on the brighter side of the wedding gig--- you just might be "plump with child" at that point!! ;o)

Christine said...

What fantastic news about ACOT!! Congrats Andrea!

Maybe you could try calling the future bride in the next couple days if you don't get a reply?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo on ACOT! Not surprising, you're a very talented desinger! Keep my fingers crossed for the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting news! What an honor! I can't wait to see your new stuff.

Anonymous said...

you are so cute. you make me smile.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Andrea!!! That's sooo Awesome!! That picture is AMAZING!!! WOW!!! Can't wait to see the kit!!!