Monday, June 05, 2006

Pie...

This weekend was fairly laid back. On the way home from church yesterday, we passed a garage sale! SCORE! We got Seth a Step 2 slide for the backyard! Its kinda big, but we'll be right there with him. I am also eyeing this Natural Woodland Climb & Slide (at Toys R Us) that I want to get him very soon.

When I was telling Seth what we did....

"Seth, we got you a slide today."

"Pie?"

"no honey, a slide."

"mmmmm....pie."

ROFLOL!! Typical toddler boy....My favorite new word of his right now is cereal. We wake up in the morning and he's asking for "ce-re-ereal." SO CUTE!


I got some scrapping done! YAY! I even completed a page I can't show quite yet... but here's a teaser, Its one of my faves to date!


Michelle Underwood's He's Got Personality at ACOT. AWESOME kit!

Part quick page (best I've seen really!) and part me layering other things... this really helped me ease my guilt in not scrapping much lately!


St. Louis kit by Holly McCaig. Notebook paper by Gina Miller. Journal stamp by Michelle Underwood. Clip is my own. Fonts: Susie's hand and adler.

Journaling reads: No matter how hard I try,I cant pry you away from playing outside. You adore the playing, the exploring, the digging deep. Enjoy it Little Man!


Some close-ups of my beautiful nieces! Love these girls!


You know what? Pie sounds good....

6 comments:

Laura said...

Too funny! He must really like his pie! LOL

Julie Jewels said...

How cute!! Pie does sound good right now....MMMM


Cute pages! I caught the rear-end one at TDC. I'll have to go take a closer look at the other! I do love the folded over flower though-so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love your LOs and your pix are amazing. Wish I had only a tiny bit of your talent!

Anna K said...

Love, love, love the "plumber butt" photo and LO. I have to agree, little man, pie does indeed sound good. So good that I may be inspired to bake one tonight (maybe). Hope he enjoys the new slide.

Tamra said...

Cereal is one of my favorite words to hear my baby girl say too! She says it si-rule. So cute they are! Great LOs and your neices are beautiful. oh ya, that "pie" thing with your son... so funny! I have to say, I like slides, but I LOVE pie!!! :)

Amber Joy said...

my son loves looking at your blog with me, he especially loves the pics of Seth. And, I know exactly what you are going through. WHenever I say 'girls' he starts making his 'gorilla' noise!