Friday, June 23, 2006

Mr. Rev. Nate Sir......

There are a few things that have happened this week that I haven't shared with ya'll.

First, the dope that I am... I was pulling some bread out of the oven on Tuesday, when I burnt the fool out of my arm. Niiice one Andrea. I am sporting some pretty ugly blisters on my right arm. They aren't painful anymore, but dang, are they ugly.

Second~ my husband is now officially a "Rev." LOL! Took him long enough! We are accredited through the Christian & Missionary Alliance, and in the beginning (after you graduate from college) you are just a pastor, and can't do things perform marriages. But over the past 3 years, Nate has had lots of Theology books he had to read, papers to write, seminars he had to attend (some out of state). In Mid May he had his big written test that was about 6 hours long, defending his faith, and covering everything he had studied for for the C&MA. He passed with flying colors, and it was on to his Oral exam. No prob there either. Nate was in and out in 30 min, and he is officially a "Reverand" LOL! The kids in Youth Group have been teasing him and calling him "Mr. Reverand Nate Sir."

So if you are looking for a pastor to perform your wedding... and happen to need a photographer too.... well... let me know! :) ROFLOL!

YAY and Congrats to Jen Caputo for being the speediest LO artist! She was the first to post a LO using my Downtown Unique! Jen, you'll be getting the links to Uptown Chic very soon!

Here is her winning LO~


Aren't they so cute! Happy 4 years you two!

Over at the Digi Chick the question came up, of whether or not my City doodle was included in the 2 City Limits kits. I honestly had not included them.. I didn't think that it was anything anyone had wanted. And again... I am a dope.... I had erased the original.

So I re-doodled. And uploaded to YouSendIt~

HERE you Go! And THIS one is good too!

9 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Congratulations to Nate!! That's so awesome!!

well if I ever get remarried I'll be sure to call you! LOL

Dude! Jen is fast!! I checked the boutique last night and it wasn't even loaded yet! Here it is 8am and there's no way I've shopped and scrapped yet! Especially something as cool and creative as Jen's! Fab layout!

Michelle said...

Thanks Andrea! Love that doodle!

Anonymous said...

yay!! I was totally stalking the shop last night, i had this layout idea in my head since i saw your preview so as soon as it went up I got started! Thanks so much! I'm so happy you are giving us the doodle, it is soooo cute!! I totally thought it was included to so I'm thrilled to see it here!

Unknown said...

Congrats to your hubby! Mine is headed in that direction, so it's fun to see what yours is up to. And thanks for the doodle! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, so what's it like to be married to a Reverend??? That's cool, congrats! Thank you so much for the doodle!!!!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the doodle, and congrats to Nate!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Nate! That's great news!

Victoria said...

Cool doodle Andrea! Thank you!

Nikki said...

Love the doodle! Thanks!! =)
Congrats to Nate!!