Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer's Here....

Happy First day of summer! YAY! My favorite season is here! Nothing better (besides the week of Christmas)!

So we didn't make it to Niagra yesterday. Huge Bummer. When my parents got here they decided that they didn't want to turn rigt around and make another 6 hour round trip. And of course, with church tonight, and a rafting trip that Nat has tomorrow, that means Niagra is out of the question this visit. So now they are talking August.

Yesterday we did a bit of window shopping. My parents picked up a few things, bt I didn't see a thing I really wanted. OK, I take that back. There is a pair of candle sticks I saw at Pier 1 that I am thinking of going back and getting. am still in Mantel Decor mode, and those were HOT.

I think we are headed off to the park, Nan and Abuelo want to swing with the Monkey. I've been proofing some of Ange's shots, and thought I'd share these before I go!




Still proofing some more, so be on the lookout!

Don't forget! My LO contest is up and running at ACOT! Check out the gallery HERE. You can use ANY of my products, as long as the LO is mostly mine. And it can be an OLD LO too! So submit! :)

8 comments:

Paula May said...

I love all your photos, they are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

oooooh aaaaaw!!! Those photos are breathtaking!!! I can't believe it's summer already!! Where have I been??

Josh Virkler said...

If you ever do decide to make a trip to Niagara Falls, PLEASE let me know. I live about 30 minutes from the Falls! (I can't believe you live this close to Canada and haven't been!! But I guess people who don't have family there don't have quite as much reason, eh?) I'd loooove to meet you! You could get amazing pictures on Goat Island...as well as tons of other places. And great shopping too :)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Gorgeous!!

Julie Jewels said...

Awww, darn for not making it to the Falls!

Thanks for the reminder to post to ACOT! I just went and added mine! Only one per person, right? Because I have at least one other I can add if I'm allowed!

Adorable pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Andrea, they are GORGEOUS!!! I love them so much, I can't even tell you!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, that was me, Angelina, on that last post btw. Sorry, I forgot I was anonymous! lol.

Christine said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!