Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lavender Fields...

It's HERE! It's finally ready to go!!



Lavender Fields is a beautifully soft and girly kit. These shabby and worn papers are sure to add beauty and charm to any of your digital projects. Included in Lavender Fields are 8 textured papers, 3 satin ribbons, 3 round tags, 3 jewelry tags, 2 brads, 2 mini bows, 2 jeweled flowers, 2 colored stitching, 1 butterfly patch, 1 embroidered flower, and 1 word art. Also included is a full glittered epoxy alpha, numeral, and symbol set. Enjoy!

Come chat with me on Tuesday, June 27th at 10:00 EST.

About the contest…

It's simple...use any of my product from my shoppe here at ACOT or The Digi Chick. Enter your layout in the ** Andrea Burns Contest ** in the ACOT Gallery and you'll be eligible to win. If you have won a contest in the past month, we encourage you to submit your layout to show us what you have done, but you will not be eligible to win. Layouts do not need to be new, if you have an absolute favorite layout using my products, enter it...you never know, you might win and the prize package is wonderful!!!

Rules: only one layout per person please. Layouts must not have been published or won previous contests, majority of layout must use my products. Layouts may be digital or paper!

Deadline: July 15 at Midnight EST! Prizes: My personal CT and I will be selecting a Grand Prize winner to receive $25 in prizes...$10 from her ACOT store and $15 from my TDC store. The Digital Creative Team will also award a $25 GC to a winner per every 10 entries. So if 50 people enter, that's 5 Gift Certificates! Remember, layouts do not need to be new, they can be posted in other galleries. You can use my newest kit, "Lavendar Fields", or any of your favorite layouts using my products.


Lavender Fields by Andrea Burns, recolored crochet by Michelle Coleman, stamps by Rhonna Farrer, Fonts: Susie's Hand & Beyond Wonderland.

Journaling Reads: What a day for a tea party! It had been raining earlier, but out with the sun came the heat, and two little girls wanting some tea. You laughed, you shared, you even let Auntie take a couple pictures. What a Monday, what a day, what a tea for 2.

Check out the article, and ACOT CT LO's using my Lavender Fields, HERE!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Andrea, it's beautiful! And so realistic. I've been clicking on ACOT's home page forever waiting for it to come up. LOVE IT!

Julie Jewels said...

Beautiful kit, Andrea!! I'm off to get it right now!! I'll definitely be entering your contest!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Gorgeous kit and gorgeous LO, Andrea! I love the little eyelet look...so pretty! How exciting about the contest! I'll be sure to spread the word!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on featured designer Andrea!! :) Your kit is just stunning and I was jumping up and down when I realized it matched Lexi's easter dress pictures PERFECTLY!!! :)

Have a super day!

~ Dani

Anonymous said...

It's soooo beautiful Andrea!!! I love the color combo and those flower patches are sooo cool!!! So Real looking!! Love the layout you used it in, gorgeous!

Rachael said...

Beautiful new kit!

Christine said...

A truely beautiful kit Andrea!

mel said...

oh - what a wonderful kit! Perfectly

Anonymous said...

What a lovely kit!