Saturday, June 17, 2006

Daddy's Day.....

And the winners are..... drumroll please...

dubois598 (michelle) & Stephanie! My numbers picked were 18 (Nate's birthday) and 25 (Seth's birthday) So go you all!! Both of you please email me at raggedy_andreaAThotmailDOTcom. I'll get those 2 element packs uploaded and sent over to ya'll. THANKS so much for playing!

Thanks again also for all of the neat ideas... I was actually on a roll yesterday, and have most of DU elements figured out... and later today, on to UC!

Have you seen the the Digi Chick's June DeZine is up and ready for you?



You can get it HERE. Chocked full of super goodies, plus a free gift of an awesome kit!

So last night, Nate and I finally picked up Seth's Climb & Slide... it was finally ready for us to pick up, LOL! Afterwards we went and had dinner at my FAVE-OR-ITE restaurant. PF Chang's! YUMMO! W had the spring rolls, the shrimp dumplings, Chang's spicy chicken and the ginger chicken and brocolli. (sigh) SO good.

Todays Agenda: Open House party for one of our graduates in the church, then lunch shopping for Nate tomorrow. He wants to grill out, so whatever, its his choice. He wants Filet Mignon, so I'm letting him, LOL!

(Oh geeze Katie...I'm sorry about all this meat in this entry, hee hee... maybe I should have put a disclaimer for you! :)

We'll probably also grill some corn, and I need to make him a desert. I recently found a recipe for Dulce de Lece pie... Its an ice cream pie. Caramel ice cream in a graham cracker crust, with a caramel and peach topping. Sounds divine to me!

For Daddy's day tomorrow Seth is giving Nate a book on Grilling, a new tie (a pastor can never have enough), and a mug that says DAD.


Its so funny... my mom and I were out getting nursing b.r.a.s. the week I gave birth in 9.04, and we came across the same mug in burgandy, that read MOM. So I've had my mug all the 20 months Seth has been alive... LOL, and sadly Nate is just getting his. They are a nice big deep mug! If you like them, look HERE.

Alright... must jump in shower and get this day going!

4 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Congrats to your blog winners!
Your dinner sounds delish!! Now I'm hungry for PF Changs and it's not even 9am here! LOL

Cute mug!! Happy Father's Day to Nate!

Stephanie said...

Wow, I'm so excited!!! Now I'm glad I held off commenting until the end of the day. LOL! Thanks for being so generous!

I just saw a really easy and fabulous looking "summer" dessert on Food Network. It was a blueberry tea cake or something like that. Blueberry in baking dish, cover w/basic batter recipe (4 eggs, 1 c sugar, 1 c milk, 3/4 c sifted flour, 1 tsp vanilla, pinch of salt). Bake at 350 for 45 mins and top with a few sprinkles of powdered sugar. Yum!

Have a great day celebrating Nate tomorrow. Thanks again and I'm off to email you. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Those look like the piggy banks that they sell at Hallmark. I think my favorite to date is the one that says "Boob Fund." LOL!!
Happy (early) Father's Day to Nate!!! Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!

This meals sounds yummy! you make me wanna eat some chinese food or BBQ and it's 9:30 am! LOL