Monday, January 02, 2006

2006, a Brand New Year





Ahhh... a sigh of relief! The tree is down, and it is one less thing to try to keep Seth away from. My house is clear from clutter, and my parents have gone home. Time to get to work!

I have been busy creating elements for my kits~ These take so long! My goodness, but I promise I have good stuff in store, and you will be pleased.

I opened my new Graphire Wacom 4 that my lovely IL's gave me for Christmas. And here is my first doodle! What do you think? Well, tell you what, ENJOY! Click the link and DL for your own pleasure.

Andrea's New Year's Doodle

More Stuff to come!! Drop me a note and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

I agree with your 'sigh' of relief! We get so excited for the holidays but it sure is nice to get back to a normal schedule too. Great job on the NY's doodle... looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Bethany said...

Love the doodle! I can't wait to see all the kits you've done.