Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Imitation is the Ultimate Flattery...

Seth has really been doing great with pointing out body parts lately. He stabs a finger in our eye when we ask for it, and he tries to rip my bellybutton out, when I ask for that. Seth is still the funny goof, when I ask him where his nose is, he just blows it at us... see posts below for a LO and pics. So, I'm laying in bed this morning, its about 8:30. (I know! I've been blessed with a great sleeper.) And I hear Nate coming out of the shower. Nate always blows his nose, honking loud, to clear it out after the shower. All of a sudden, I hear from the nursery, Seth mimicing his dad, and blowing his nose! I cracked up, it was so funny.

Thanks for all the compliments yesterday, my scrapping style is just something I am going to have to work at till I feel that its perfect...

Work at The Digi Chick is coming along! We just finished the Group kit for Feb's de-zine, and it looks great! Talk of the site re-format is still going on, and some really neat ideas have come up, and Laura is exploring some great options.

I have 2 new kits and a new alpha pack coming out on Thursday night, so here is your sneak peek. They are called Baby Boy Mine and Baby Girl Mine, there will also be a combined paper pack offered, if your interest lies there instead. I really wanted to make coordinating kits in case a mom of a girl and boy wanted semi-matching LO's.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute about the shower and seth blowing his nose!!
I love the new boy kit & girl kit, but I can't use the girl kit!hehe.