Saturday, January 07, 2006

Which Road?

Oh geeze! I am so torn! I have some great opportunities, and I have to decide between two of them. What to do? Which road to take? So many confidantes are saying take the road well travelled, and honestly it is so appealing. But what about that less travelled road? Would it be worth it? Or would I be like Belle's father in Beauty and the Beast, and end up being chased by wolves.... Big decisions to make in the next couple of days.

And more exciting news! TOOT! (thats me... tooting my own horn, LOL) A scrap mag has asked to print not one but TWO of my older Lay Outs. Except, I think I accidently deleted them! Arrgg! Not a huge problem, as I can see them in my gallery, and just re-create them. This is a first for me, and it is very exciting.

Here are two of my most recent LO's, and of course they are the pics I have already posted, but I couldn't help myself, they are great pics, if I say so myself!

Credits: Joyful Christmas kit at Something Blue Studios



Credits~ Schmootsy Frames from ScrapArtist

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Whichever road you take, I hope it brings you wonderful things! Congrats on the toots, how exciting for you! And I absolutely love that nose layout, how cute is that!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome los!! ANd congrats on the toots!!

Margie said...

Sometimes the road less traveled is quieter but you can enjoy the scenery a lot better. It can also be very rewarding because you have more time to think about what you are doing.
Congratulations on your layouts :)

~Melissa~ said...

Agh... decisions are so hard but God will lead you in the right direction I'm sure. Congrats on the layouts!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, whichever you decide :) I love those nose layout... so funny.

Anonymous said...

Need help with any of those decisions..hehe. Congrats on the TOOTS!

Anonymous said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E I love the baby picutes. What a sweetheart!
Great picture :)