Wednesday, January 11, 2006

2 for the Road

OK, so how cool is blog hopping? I was checking out some of my friend's blog that I read, and was led straight to friends that I haven't seen or talked to in a couple years! First, my friends Jason & Jenny~ happy to report that they are having their own little baby soon. Jenny is wonderfully creative, maybe we can get her digi scrapping too... Next I found JB and Iris~ another pair of missionaries to Russia! We all went to TFC together and worked at a church together in Toccoa. Hi Guys!

and now.. 2 for the road!


2 names you go by
Andrea & TigerLilly

2 parts of your heritage
50% Cuban & Scotch

2 things that scare you
Spiders, my son getting hurt or worse

2 of your everyday essentials
hair tie & coffee

2 things you are wearing right now
black jogging suit & my glasses

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
Aaron Shust & Bethany Dillon

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
"I Will Believe" by Nachole Nordeman & "Turkish Delight" by David Crowder Band

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
Admiration & respect

2 truths
my bum hurts from sitting in front of the computer too much lately, and I have a mold phobia

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
Blue Eyes & wide shoulders

2 of your favorite hobbies
Designing & photography (uh duh~ isn't this what my blog is about, LOL?)

2 things you want really badly
Financial freedom & a red Sony Vaio

2 places you want to go on vacation
Hawaii & Scotland

2 things you want to do before you die
Hug on my grandchildren and see some friends come to Christ

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick
I must wear makeup when going into public view & I alwasy ask if I look OK.

2 things you are thinking about now
Whether or not I'll be a success & can I get it finished in time

2 stores you shop at
Gap & Barnes & Noble

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
Melissa & Jennifer W


I had a little photo shoot with Seth yesterday, I have had these photos in my head for a while, but wanted to wait till I got my D70s. And yesterday was the first time I saw the sun in ages, so I knew It Was Time.



3 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

Cute pics of Seth! Isn't it fun to catch up on old friends? We've even met another TFC grad here in HK. Small world.

Margie said...

What adorable photos! He has quite the expressions. How neat that you could find your friends -I am so thankful for the internet since we live away from the states right now. Sure comes in handy :)

Anonymous said...

I really love those photos Andrea. Awesome!! OK, off to take that little quiz...I have never been tagged before! :)