Sunday, January 29, 2006

Creative Team Call!


Andrea Burns is looking for 5 active, enthusiastic, and inspirational digital scrapbookers to become part of her creative team.

Details:
1. As a part of my team, I ask that you create 3-4 LO's a month. You will receive a minimum of 2 free kits to work with each month.

2. You must create 1 to 2 original layouts with each kit you are given and post to at least 2 (preferrably 3) major online galleries (2 must be TDC & 2Ps) and e-mail me the links to the layouts. You must properly credit me as the designer in your gallery postings.

3. I prefer that you become an active member of the posting forums of the galleries you post to. I feel that if people "know" you, they will pay more attention to your work in the galleries.

3. You can be a member of any other design team or website creative team as long as you are able to keep up your commitment to complete the layouts for the kits you have received.

Application:
1. Please download a sample of my work here:



Link 1

Link 2 (please use once link 1 is finito)

2. Create a LO using the sample items. You may supplement a couple items into your LO, as long as my itmes are still the main focus.

3. Email me your LO to andreaburnsct@hotmail.com sized to 100k.

4. Along with your scrapbook page, please include the following information in your e-mail.
Complete name and contact information.

A link to your most complete online gallery
A description of your scrapping style and what you feel your strengths and weaknesses are
Any additional information you want to share

Deadline is Wednesday February 8, midnight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing opportunity for some talented digi scrappers!!! Downloading the files right now!!! Good luck to me! LOL

Bethany said...

Ah rats! I wish I was more into the scrapping community sites so I could enter! Good luck and I hope you find the right people!

TaniaJPS said...

Sounds like fun! Best of luck in assembling a fantabulous team.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will get a great response Andrea. I can't wait to see your team!

Anonymous said...

TAG!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

WTHeck? It didn't let me sign in!

Anyway - TAG!