Saturday, January 14, 2006

PHEW!

PHEW! I did it! I survived.... I had a good old fashioned sleepover last night with 11 teenaged girls. Good times! We watched a a girly movie first (Little Women) and then a scary movie (Watcher In The Woods), talked boys and ate LOTS of chocolate. Then when we got up this morning we went shopping at the mall~ like I said good times, but boy am I beat.

And what the heck? Why is it January, technically the beginning of Winter, and all the winter stuff has been pulled and Spring clothing shoved in our faces? I need a grey or silver long sleeve cotton shirt or sweater... did anywhere have one? Nooooooo.

Warty (sorry no link~ I am not sure she wants me to reveal her true self!), Traci AND Mari, (another new designer at TDC) tagged me, so here goes~


Four jobs you have had in your life

Waitress, Photographer, Teacher, Designer

Four movies you would watch over and over

Last of the Mohicans, Zoolander, The Notebook, The Goonies

Four places you have lived

Pucallpa, Peru~ Grasonville, MD~ Toccoa, GA~ New Castle, PA

Four TV shows you love to watch

LOST, & all 3 CSI's

Four places you have been on vacation

Outer Banks, NC~ Miami, FL~ Savannah, GA~ Ocean City, MD

Four of my favorite foods

Chang's Spicy Chicken at PF Chang's, Nate's cashew chicken, steak & potatoes, and Breyer's ice cream.

Four websites I visit daily

My Pumpkins, Babycenter, The Digi Chick, & 2 Peas

Four places I would rather be right now

The beach, the beach, the beach, the beach

Four bloggers I am tagging

Melissa, Bethany, Tiffany, Tegan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO.lol Off to do my tag!!

~Melissa~ said...

Sleepovers are the best! Tiring yes but so worth the relationships that are built! Glad you survived. I hear you on the clothing thing but it's the opposite here... for crying out loud it's still 70+ degrees and I can't find short sleeves anywhere! Ahhh... off to book my flight