Saturday, January 28, 2006

Snowflower


This is something special I have worked on for a while! Its technically the second design I have made, so it is dear to my heart. It is now available at A Cherry On Top, so go get it! Snowflower is a fun and flirty digital kit. The papers have a sanded denim texture, and are sure to draw eyes to your layouts. Included in this kit are, 10 textured papers, 5 tags, 3 twills, 2 buttons, 2 flowers, 2 paperclips, 2 silver flower accents, 1 tied bow, 1 silver frame, and hardware. A full alpha, number and symbol set is also included!



My friend Kiersten and I, just got back from seeing the movie Tristan & Isolde. Mmmmm... I love a delicious star-crossed love story! Espcially period pieces! This movie was wonderful, lots of angst and tense moments. Lots of heart ache and love~ I deffinately recommend it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kit looks great!! My dh wants to see that movie. We normally are horrible about going the theater and waiting until they come out on dvd.

Anonymous said...

I am such a bad friend! I had no idea you were designing for ACOT. Well, late congrats girl! I love the colors in it.

Lindsay said...

Beautiful...and yes to anyone who's looking for her kit, the shop will be open on February 1st!