Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Outa Control!!

This Tagging (as Regis would say) Is Outa' Control!! LOL~ the very sweet Shabby Miss Jen got me, so here goes!

What scrapbooking lines/products/etc do you dislike?
cartooney-looking products, I want depth & texture!

What is the hardest thing you've ever had to scrap?
Ihaven'tt done it yet... I want to do a page for my best friend who passed away last year, but can't bring myself to do it...

What technique do you use more than any other?
Lotsa drop shadows, always some photo manipulation, whether its a conversion or pulling of curves, none of my photos are SOOC.

Ever been published?
Not paper published... but I do submit. I have had interest in a couple LO's, and I have resubmitted, like asked, but heard nothing yet. DMM publishes me regularly!!

What's the smallest scrap of paper you save?
don't paper scrap...

Ever have any scrapbooking-related injuries?
does a sore bum count? from sitting too long in front of the computer...

Finish the sentence "If I wasn't a scrapbooker, I would spend my money
on more photography equipment!"

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
put things away, right away ( i know, boring!)

You just won a week-long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who's going with you?
Traci Murphy, Warty, Angie, and Shanah!! Couldn't you just see us?!? Watch out cabana boys~ this would be so much fun!

You're turn!
After you've answered the questions, tag 6 of your scrapbook buddies!

Traci
Jen P
Gina
Jen W
Mari
Laura


Here are some recent LO's I have completed to show off my new designs debuting tomorrow night! YAY!! LOL~ I snapped this picture while we were coloring, Seth was in mid growl! Jeeze, I love this kid! It is so hard to believe that 2 years ago he was conceived... the time has really flown!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those layouts - and this is one GORGEOUS picture of you! I don't think I've seen that one before.

This tagging is totally out of control, but fun at the same time. I better go work on that now! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Layouts!! And Girl that photo is awesome!!!!!!! You are a beauty!!