Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sadie & Seth (Buddies)

It really is true! Children really do have much more fun with packaging, then with the actual product. My Seth is such a nut. He played like this for 30 min, just running back and forth, bumping into everything, and then laughing like he'd won the lottery.



Here are some LO's I completed yesterday. I bought this kit a while back, and just loved the design and the colors. So when I got these great shots of Sadie, I knew what I wanted to do with it. I was also really excited because I don't get to use pink very much. Sadie really is a very good dog. Nate and I were so scared about the transition of bring Seth home when he was born. See, we'd had Sadie for 4 years before Seth came along... she was our baby. The night we brought Sth home, Sadie just sniffed him, and wandered off like there was nothing to it. To this day they get along famously. Just the other day, Seth was using Sadie's head as a footstool to climb on the coffee table.... ahhh buddies. Manda's Jawbreaker kit at TDC.

This LO is from the same day as the photos from above... after Seth finished playing with the bag, he grabbed his tried and true Lovey, "Blue Dog" and then started carrying him around while pushing his trike. This lasted about 2 min, as Seth thought it would be awesome to follow Sadie around and ram the bike into her.... repeatedly. Sadie took it with a grain of salt, and Seth ahd the time of his life. Poor girl! Shabby Princess Spaceboy kit.

One more question, before I close.... tell me who in the whole world could resist this little guy's face? What a doll he is, and I am so blessed to have him! Even if he did jump on me this morning and make me spill all of my coffee onto us and the couch...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it!! Tyler does the same things! It always too funny to watch him running into things!! I love your dog! So beautiful!! Great Layouts and photography!

Ange said...

Andrea.. you have the dang cutest photos girl! :)

Lindsay said...

What adorable pictures and such a cute layout! I also have the child that likes to put his blanket over his head and run into things thinking it's the most hilarious thing in the world.