Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ebay Shenanigans

I love Ebay. I love that I can find what I want, and normally for cheap. I love to laugh at the morons who end up buying iPod's for $100 more than they can order on the Apple website. I ESPECIALLY love bidding on the item I have been stalking the last couple days, when there is only a minute left, and totally snatching it right from under the high bidder's nose! Yesterday I won a chocolate sweater, new with tags (b/c *ick* otherwise) to go with my fab new skirt from JC Penney's. And while I am at it, here is another outfit I got from Penney's just b/c I love it so.

Seth did the most amazing thing yesterday before dinner. I had just brought him downstairs, and I set him on the floor to let him loose. He starts to run away, and as he does I kneel down and say "come give Mama a hug & kiss." And what do you know? Seth stopped right in his tracks and came over to give me the the sweetest hug, while patting my back. It just made my heart melt!

I took some cutie patootie pics of him this morning playing, and of course you will see them scrapped soon~ I already have a page in mind.

Digital Memories Magazine is NOW AVAILABLE! Do not be a dweeb and be the last to own it... go get it NOW! well.... whadya waitin' for? Go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute skirt and great ebay find! :)

And I meant to tell you that I love the new look of your blog. What a fabulous picture too!

And I know I still need to do that tag...I have been neglecting my blog the past couple of days!

Margie said...

Cute outfits! I love ebay too but haven't shopped on it for 5 yrs now. Might have to give it a try when we visit the states this summer :)