Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Goodbye Decorations~






I mentioned in my last post that the decorations have already been taken down, but I still wanted to share these pics with you. And I am proud to say that I went fully manual on the camera! And yes, the red glow is natural~ we only have red and white lights on our Christmas tree.

Seth had his 15 mo. Wellness Checkup this morning, and the poor bubba had to get 2 shots, one of them the MMR. Now its the waiting period... does he get a fever or not...? Five days to find out. The Doc also wrote us a script to go see an Oral Surgeon. Seth has inherited (from his daddy!) an extra thick piece of gum extending from his lip and over his top gum. It causes gaps in his teeth, so they will have to cut it out. Blech!

I have been a busy bee all day! Work, work, work! First the check up, then I ran to the outlets to exchange some unmentionables, and then after luch I sat down and created, created. My butt hurts.

I got some terrible new today. My husband is a Youth Pastor, and we have 20-30 kids in our Youth Group. (C&MA denom.) Last year we had trouble with a young lady self mutilating. We had an intervention with her parents and herself, and she recieved professional help. Now I hear that she is starting to use drugs and exploring other dangerous areas. So... now we pray extra hard for her. Her inital is "N" if you feel so inclined to do so, and I thank you for it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and congrats on going manual...I still haven't braved the fully manual mode yet! :)

Poor Seth, I hope he doesn't react too badly to the shots!

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! Incredible photos - love the red.

Hugs for Mr. Seth, those shots suck. I have to take Derek for his 1 year soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea - I love your photography - stunning! My daughter has her shots coming up soon - yukko! Hope Seth takes it well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea...I was going to PeaMail a while back but then it was down. Anywya, i had been wondering if you were CMA and now see that you are. I had noticed that you went to Toccoa and that you were in Peru for five years when you were younger. My husband and I work at at former CMA school in Penang, Malaysia (Dalat International School.) Also wondering if by any chance you know Erika (maiden name?) and Jeremiah Gordon. I think they graduated the same year you did from Toccoa (missionary majors.) They worked here with us last year. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. You can email me at phillips@dalat.org

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Andrea! Your pictures are beautiful as always and it is such a pleasure to read up on things I don't always get to read on the Patch. For instance that you are 26...so am I! I hope you don't mind that I'm adding this to my favorites list and I definitely want to say keep up the good work!
Tasha