Thursday, January 05, 2006

12:06

It's past midnight here, and I swear my eyes are bleeding from sitting in front of the computer too long... But there is another football game on, and I'd rather let my eyes bleed off into the sunset. I worked bunches today, and am really proud at what I have created, I am almost done, and just need to set up shop. I went ahead and created a Cafe Press shop, just for fun, and in case any of you would like a T-shirt that says Embellish... So here it is if you want to take a gander... Embellish Apparel I'll be adding a link to ye old shoppe, whenever (seems like "IF ever") it gets up... I think I will get myself a long sleeve T and hoody... its been so cold.

Been editing a bit for my mag, Digital Memories Magazine, there is going to be some great stuff in the upcoming issue. Release date is Jan 15th, so be on the lookout. Some beautiful (and suprising!!) pics are being included.

OK, the screen just swam, so I think its officially time to hit the sack, sans hubby. It is now 12:14 BTW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see DMM!

And that's one of the benefits of living on the West Coast - the football games don't end at crazy late hours! Hope you got some sleep!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you're doing with the photog. stuff!