Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hello New Year~



Here are some shots I took on New Years day while the boy watched dreaded football. I guess Its a good thing that there is so much of football on right now~ gives me extra time on the computer. However, I can't wait for my TV shows to finally start showing new episodes, NIX those reruns! I am so irritated that its been a month of reruns. And I am super irritated that they are moving 2 of my favorite comedies, The Office and My Name is Earl, opposite one of my other favorite shows, CSI. Guess we'll have to tape.

I hate the weather here in NW PA. Nothing buy grey and yuck. Its been so cloudy and yuck for a whole week now. Did you know that NW PA is very close behind Seattle for rain, and that Dr's actually recommend people to move here, if they have allergies to the sun? Its so depressing!

Must run! Seth is blowing snot bubbles and climbing on the dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are AWESOME! And I am sooooo ready for some new TV. Thank heavens new shows start up next week!