Monday, January 23, 2006

me


This LO is for my "Meet The Boutique Designers" at TDC and it took me forever yesterday to create it. I agonzied over everything. Can you tell what my favorite color is? I LOVE red, its alwasy been my favorite, its always invoked strong feelings within me. I used Mari K's awesome Country Charm kit.

I have gotten alot of praise over this LO, but I am still iffy about it.

I have been struggling lately over my scrapping style. I usually tend to go traditional... but I really yearn to be a bit more dreamy and artsy.

Nate and I watched Cinderella Man last night after church. I have to admit I was hesitant in watching after seeing Million Doallr Baby... Cinderella Man was excellent. There were parts in the movie, as a mother, I had a hard time watching, but I did enjoy the ending.

8 comments:

Ange said...

Andrea... I can't believe that you feel you are struggling with your style. The layout does SHINE!!! I've felt that way before, but the good thing is, hardly anyone notices, but yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks AWESOME! I love it! You are soooo gorgeous!! Love the new look of the blog too! Katie K

Anonymous said...

It looks AWESOME! I love it! You are soooo gorgeous!! Love the new look of the blog too! Katie K1 Katie K

Theresa said...

Andrea, this is beautiful! Truly stunning. I think you achieved a element of dreamy/artistic with this. If this is your new style, I'm loving it!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! I left you some praises at tdc!!!

Margie said...

The lo looks great! I love that shade of red-and your photo looks so pretty :)

Anonymous said...

hotter than hot hottie!!

TaniaJPS said...

this is C.o.o.l.