Thursday, January 26, 2006

Baby Mine....



(sigh)..... how does the time fly! Both LO's above were created using my new Baby Boy Mine and Baby Girl Mine kits debuting tonight at The Digi Chick. Seth was only a day old in his picture up top... what a little precious he was! The baby girl, is my friend Tara's baby Tegan... well not so much baby, she and Seth are the same age, 16 months.

I have my first camera class tonight. When Nate bought me my Nikon D70s for Christmas, he got it at a Ritz Camera. They offer free class with purchases of DSLRs. So... tonight I go to the one specific to my camera. Being that I have been a photog forever, and that I have poured over the manual and Bryan Peterson's Understanding Exposure book, I hope that the class isn't a complete waste of time. It may very well be, but I am a SAHM, and can use the excuse to get out. Then again, maybe I can pick up a cool trick I havn't learned yet, or in turn teach the teacher a thing or two...LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your lo's!! And that girl has such a great name!;) Does she pronounce it like Megan or like mine is Teagan? Still cute name!!;)

Angela said...

Such sweet layouts, Andrea!

Angela

Lindsay said...

How adorable are these, very sweet Andrea!