Friday, January 27, 2006

Baby It's Cold Outside...


I have lived here in NW Penn., for 3 winters now. Each year has yeilded record snows from December through April. Except this year. Its been dry. Don't get me wrong, its still disgustingly grey and cold... but dry. Well, it finally snowed a couple days back. So I bundled up my Charlie Chimpanzee, and we headed out. Much better than last year, where all he did was cry! Seth really enjoyed himself for the 15 minutes we were playing in the yard. He was so absorbed in discovering the snow, that I couldn't get him to look at the camera! I mean, I was still in my flannel jammies singing Itsy Bitsy Spider at the top of my lungs (what were my neighbors thinking?) and he just walked away. Maybe I embarassed him, LOL.

My Ritz Camera class was "OK" last night. The guy teaching it was just an employee with a DVD and a handbook, but he did know basic stuff. I did learn a few things like, rather than singular focus that I had it on, I could put it ion Continual focus, which is better for tracking small chimpanzees as they run nekid through the living room. I picked up a couple tips, so it wasn't a complete waste. But I will say this... if you read the manual, the class isn't much. YET on the other hand, if you don't read the manual, the class is too much, KWIM? I guess only read half befor going, LOL. There was this one lady next to me who couldn't even scroll through her menus... she kept asking me how to OK her choice. (Uh... just hit enter, for the 3rd time lady.)

I have some GREAT news! I have been asked to sell designs at A Cherry On Top as well! YAY! Of course it will be exclusive designs for them, just as my designs for The Digi Chick are exclusive. I am alsmost done with something special over there... be on the lookout for a sneak peek in a day or so! Be sure to head over there once the Digi Store opens! This is a great opportunity to spread the digi word even more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting!! More great works from you! Can't wait to see the new kits you bring to the world!! You guys got quite a bit more snow then we did.I don't even think we got an inch and now it's in the 40s again. I need some more snow pics for the year so it better not be done yet!!Tegan

~Melissa~ said...

Congrats Andrea! That's awesome. Snow... miss it. Hoping there's a little when we come for Isabella to play in. LOl

Bethany said...

That is so awesome! I love that you getting so successful so fast! Also you sound just like me when I'm taking pictures. I'll do any song and a tap dance for a smile! LOL!