Monday, January 30, 2006

2 Tags and 2 Previews Tuesday!

What were you doing 10 years ago? 1996 - I was 16 and a junior in High School... not much... I was kinda a dork in HS, LOL!

What were you doing 1 year ago? Trying to get through my second NW PA Winter... I also had a 4 month old, so that meant staying inside at all times, and not going anywhere very much. I started going to a gym to get rid of baby weight.

Five snacks you enjoy: Honey BarBQ Fritos, Tostitos and Salsa con Queso, fresh brownies with Caramel ice cream, sharp cheddar cheese on crackers, any chocolate ice cream.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: Baby Got Back, Whoomp There It Is, Shine, various Praise Songs

Five bad habits: picking at the skin around my fingernails, leaving my clothes on the floor at night, leaving Seth in the crib just to answer one more post, spending too much money, uhhh...

Five things you like doing: Getting a manicure, singing loudly to music when I'm by myself, having my hair done, going out on a boat, shopping

Five things you would never wear, buy or get again: plaid stirrup pants, brown penny loafers, skorts, flip flops with unpainted toes, I would never get another pixie cut.

Five favorite toys: Computer w/ CS2, Nikon D70s, DVD player, food processor, and does my oven count?

Five people I want tagged: Jen W, Melissa, Tegan, Mari, Jan


Coming This Thursday to The Digi Chick!






1. If you were to choose a new name for yourself, what would it be?
something flamboyant like Veronica or Lola...

2. If you were given an extra $10 in change at Walmart, what would you do with it and why? I'd give it back.... I know, I know, I'd be plagued by giult all day if I didn't!

3. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learnt from your past relationships? Be honest from the get go!

4. What’s one of your worst habits? see above tag...

5. What was the best day of the past week for you - why? Thursday... I got to go to the camera class, and spend time with my family, outside of the house!

6. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are? A Large men's Old Navy Hoodie. I LIVE in lg hoodies in the winter. Its white with red lettering... 2 of my fave colors.

7. Choose a unique item from your wallet and explain why you carry it around. I have an ink print of Seth's hand from when he was a newborn. I just like nowing I have his hand with me that I can touch when I am out without him.

8. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be and why? I have acne-prone skin. I have had this bad skin for 12 years now... shouldn't it end? I have been on every med under the sun for it... and its still here.

9. Share one of your most embarrassing moments. Oh geeze! How about the time I went to a Sadie's Hawkins dance when I was 15, and it was a blind date sorta thing with a 14 yr old. He was the star soccer player in JV. He was way cute, dark curls and all. After the dance he told everyone that I was "OK" and that he wanted to stay friends. I was crushed. At school on Monday I tried to play it cool and approached him and his friends as they stood against the wall. My 2 girl friends never saw me leave our safe pack, so they kept going and turned a corner. All of a sudden, him, and all of his freinds turned their heads at the exact same time and just stared at me....it was almost like slo mo, 8 guys siwveling their heads to stare at me... I literally turned on my heels and ran around the corner. I NEVER spoke to him again. I will say that I saw him last summer at a wedding back home... and he's gained weigt and his hair has receded, LOL! And yep... still never said a word to him, bwahahaha!

10. If you were given a million dollars and 24 hours to spend it in, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy? Pay off every loan and credit card we have, Diamonds, new vehichles, gift certifs to my fave clothing stores. And land, yep, land.

Tag 2 more: Traci & Gina


Here is my most recent scrap, these are the 2 girls of a friend of mine. I LOVE scrapping girls! Jen Wilson's Snowfairy kit from Seasonal Scraps and ScrapArtist Schmootsy frame and alpha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy! You booger!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, your new kits are beautiful! It's sooo cool you are a designer now!!

Anonymous said...

Your page is great Andrea! And how funny because I just used this kit today as well. :)

Love your new kit previews!

Ok... thanks for the tag too. I'll work on it in the morning. :)

Anonymous said...

yummy kits, andrea!!! and the tag is duly noted! LOL