Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year~








Happy New year! A time for changes, a time to stop and take a breath. This past year has been one of the most trying and one of the most miraculous years of my life. Sounds like an oxymoron, but if you are a mother, then you know exactly what I mean.

Having Seth around and watching him in all of his different phases and milestones has just been amazing. This time last year he was a blob who couldn't even roll over yet~ and now he is walking and "woof" ing at the dog (actually more of a "wuh, wuh").

But with that there were strains on my marriage to Nate, frustrations that I hope we continue to focus on positively the next milenium or so.

As for resolutions.... well I don't have too many. I have a couple goals, such as becoming a designer in the digi scrap world. I am already a photographer, but I would love to up my clientelle and add more shoots and weddings to my calendar. Work on these last dang 10 lbs!

Anyways~ I wish you all a happy New Year to you and all of yours. God Bless!

3 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

Great blog Andrea! Love all the colors and header! Isn't it always great to reflect on our lives to see how God has worked in our lives and how we can improve to serve Him better! I love this time of year for that exact reason. I have no doubt that you'll have a wonderful year... you have so many great things going on for you right now and no doubts that you'll get more clients... heck you can photograph Isabella when I come home in Feb if you'd like. LOL

It was awfully sweet of you to mention my blog in your post. Thanks! Check it again.. I've made some major changes.

Have a blessed day and New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog - found it through Dianne's blog (i.e.: the header). Your photography is outstanding! Have a wonderful New year!

Anonymous said...

Good lukc on your goals! ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!