Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Morn....


LOL~ Thought I'd share some pictures of Christmas morning in the Burns' house.

Here's Seth checking out his new Radio Flyer Roadster~ he adores it! In fact when we tried taking him off toopen other presents, he got mad at us! LOL!

What's this? My new camera! And of course... me cheesing it big time.... (See the box behind me? Thats the new Toy Box for Seth that Nate built.

Here is my sweet hubby, Nate, holding up his Gap sweater. He also got a pair of Tri-color Poison Dart Frogs (he breeds them as a hobby) that I completely suprissed him with! See our Sadie in the background?

I will be sharing soon some of the new pics I have taken with my new D70s, but I still haven't uploaded the software to the computer! LOL~ we were at my In-lws for a couple days, and thats my excuse!

No comments: