Sunday, December 18, 2005

Merry Christmas everyone!


I just finished wrapping presents~ and there never seems to enough to show for the money we've spent. Ah well~ that's life right? I am so excited about this Christmas! I am getting a new camera, a Nikon D70s. I can't wait! I have been a professional photographer off and on the past few years, but have been "off" this past year and a half. I am so excited that I can now offer my services again, and this time, as my own boss. I am also getting a Wacom, so that I can be the best designer that I can.


Embellish (the store) is coming along. It is taking alot longer than I thought. I am busy trying to create wonderful peices~ and sometimes my doubt really gets in the way. I am trying to plan to open in Jan~ and my fingers are crossed that it will work out that way. I really desire to be a respected designer. Please be on the lookout for a CT call, when the store does go public.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I can't wait Andrea. There is no doubt in my mind that you will be a well-respected designer. Good luck with the opening.

Dianne Rigdon said...

Can't wait!