Friday, December 30, 2005

All The Man That I Need



Here's my hubby Nate, wearing his new Christmas sweater. Isn't he handsome? Love him so much, yes I do. He has been growing his hair a bit, and I love it~ his curls are showing up! I espsically love this pic of him b/c he looks so rugged in his sweater with the logs behind him.

Jen Wilson's Dried Leaves kit from Seasonal Scraps.

And BTW~ this picture and the one used in the previous LO were taken with my D70s.

Come back very soon :) I am going to post a freebie here in the next day or so! Be on the lookout!

One more quicky~ be sure to check out my friend Melissa's Blog. She is a dear friend of mine from College, not to mention my husband's best friend's wife. Anyways, she and her husband Mike, and dd Isabella are new missionaries to Hong Kong~ so you can read about her blessings, endeavors, and adventures there. She is also starting out in digi scrapping~ so hopefully she'll join us soon over at 2Ps or TDC.


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Andrea - what a sweet tribute to your hubby. Wow on your friends new assignment! I look forward to reading her adventures.