Thursday, December 29, 2005

All Boy



I was inspired to scrap last night at about 11pm, with my first pic from my new camera. Do you know how much I love this face? It is just glorious to me! God's creation!

Journaling reads: My little boy. I can’t call you my baby anymore, you have gone and gotten all “growed” on me. You rough and tumble through the house, always so busy. You explore every possibility, every nook, every cranny to much of my dismay, and Sadie’s discomfort. My boy~ you are everything I have ever hoped for.

Mindy Terasawa's Boy's Rawk kit at The Digi Chick.

11 comments:

DebF said...

oh dear!
thanks for sharing, I'm LMAO!

meems said...

Love the LO of your son!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!!! That is so funny and I also love the new layout!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious... someone should make a comedy routine out of that.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahahaahaha that was so funny Andrea! TFS!! ;)

GREAT layout!

Mindy said...

great layout and oh so funny. LOL I added you to my blog.

~Mindy~

Rose Farver said...

HOLY CRAP...i stumbled onto your blog from a digi scrapping site, was looking through at some of your LO's and read this entry....I have to say the girl is clearly a FREAK and this was the most hilarious read I've had in months! thanks! Hope Davey saw her on the street and she did combust!

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!!!

That is soooo funny!!! I cannot believe that she wrote that and actually sent it to him! Boy oh boy, I think that is one for the record books ladies and gentlemen!!

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo funny!!! I just might have to e-mail that to a few people, maybe it will eventually go full circle and get right back to the psycho ex herself! Love the LO and loooove your new blog!!!

Tiffany said...

Im emailing it to everyone i know- hillarious!!!

Kim said...

Andrea,

SEriously the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read.