Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wild Men....

Did I tell ya'll that the Nielson Rating System contacted us to keep a TV diary for a week, starting last Thursday? They sent us these little diaries we have to fill out, and then send back. They paid us $30 to do it. It feels kinda good to look back and see that as a family we don't really watch too much TV. Now internet use... thats another story! ;)

Nate and Seth had a boys night out last Saturday night. It was a Wild Game dinner at the church, and they both looked really cute dressed in Camo. Nate really enjoyed eating elk and venison and steelhead trout.... I really enjoyed my Bob Evans, LOL! Here's a pic of my boy's on their way out~



Ready for a sneak peek? This is in response to my own Pregnancy Scrap Challenge over at DST.


For credits see HERE. The sneak peek is inreference to the brand new Double Up kit that Kimberly Giarrusso and I worked on. Its a beauty! (then again you could head over the the These Chicks Blog and catch the whole preview there.... hint, hint.....)

Journaling reads: Baby boy, I hope you come soon. What will you look like? Will you have your daddy's eyes? My sister's red hair? Will you love me as much as I already love you? What kind of man will you grow into? God fearing? Car obsessed? I can’t wait to kiss your face....

The above LO has already been picked as LO of the Day over at TDC! YAY! What a pleasant surprise!

Happy Tuesday! I have my 36 weeks Doctor's Appointment today. I am anxious to hear about any progression I might have started. The last couple days I have had some very mild lower back cramps.. so hopefully some softening and dialation is starting to happen! I also need to take a new belly picture.....

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh my! Can't wait to hear how the baby appointment goes today! :) And the nursery looks so great. You look all ready to go, girl! Congrats on LO of the Day! That's so wonderful!! And that LO is precious!!! :) Have a good one, sweetie! {{HUGS}}