Monday, February 19, 2007

Bean's Nursery....


Here's Bean's Nursery! Ok, Ok, I admit it. Its really just Seth's nursery, recyled, LOL!

The walls here look a little bare, but I have a plan! A newborn picture of Bean will be featured over the dresser below, and my mom is working on a cross stitch sampler that will have his name and birthdate, along with his inked on footprints will be featured over the Pooh Shelf.

FYI~ the quilt on the shelf is a handmade one from my boys' great-aunt.




I am still debating whether or not I am attatching some blue ribbon to his name letters. (sorry its blurred... I have to keep ya'll in suspense over something! LOL!)



The frame reads "God danced the day you were born."

And our glider! FYI~ that blue blanket on the side table was Nate's blanket when he was a baby.


And this is the cradle in our room that Bean will sleep in the first few months of his life. Its just by the wondow for now, but once he comes, it'll get moved right in front of my dresser.


Here is Bean's coming home outfit. Its an ivory gown, that is sooo soft. The hat reads "Happy Boy" and the oval on the gown reads "Hello World."


This gown is special, it was actually a gift for Seth. He came home in it as well. I love it so much, that I went and bought it in the girl/ pink version too, just in case! (If I never get to use pink, then it'll make a great gift for someone else, LOL!) When I'm done having kids, I plan to have their names embroidered on it somewhere, and make a shadowbox with it.


free image hosting


And here is Seth when we brought him home from the hossy.


free image hosting

Wasn't he just so precious?!?!?

Happy Monday!


6 comments:

Angela said...

Those photos are so sweet. I bet you are so excited. I really want "one more baby, Lol". I am very excited for you. It looks like you are all ready! :o)
Have a great day!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Aww...looks like your ready! Beautiful photographs!

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

You are getting sooooo close!

KirstyB said...

Awwwwww Andrea...I am getting so excited for you!!! can't believe you are STILL holding out on telling us a name...I would have spilled weeks ago!! Good for you!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Our boys came home in the same outfit also. Speaking of, I need to get a shadow box for it!! I love the nursery! And you blurred out the wall so we can't even tell how many letters are in his name!! What a stinker! :oP

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, my name is Kirsty I live in Perth Western Australia I have just started digi LO's and came across your name have to say I totally LOVE your designs you make it so simple with everything included for a great LO. Your blog and gallery also provide the most inspirational LO's thanks. I'm am creating a baby album at the moment for my 2 month old daughter McKenna, at the end of the year I will get it printed and bound for chrissy presents. Thanks for your hard work and gorgeous designs
Kirsty
xxxxx