Monday, February 05, 2007

Some Relief....

Well, I finally went to bed at about 4:30 am. Slept pretty good until 10:30! Wow! I hardly ever do that anymore. Nate was trying to wake me to get up, but I was batting him away. During "brunch" is when I found out he didn't even know I had been out of bed for an hour and a half last night. LOL! Men!

What did I do? Surf the web of course! Bidding on CARS movie diecast cars for Seth. He has an impressive collection, but I've got a couple bids on some cars I can't find anymore (the Sarge/ Fillmore duo and the Luigi/ Guido/ Tractor trio.) He already has Lightning McQueen, Sally, Mater, Doc, Red the firetruck, and Sherrif. He also has Mack the Semi! Its Seth's favorite movie, and it really is very cute! He can name the cars ("Das Sally... Das May-ner.")

Last nights heartburn really is all my fault. I, like an ignorant person, ate pizza, chili-cheese dip, and had Coke between 7 and 9 pm. What was I thinking? I had also forgotten my heartburn prescription, and didn't take it till we got hom at 10:30. I chewed on 8 Tums between midnight and 4:30 am.

My throat is still pretty raw this morning.

Have you been reading long? Remember the twins that were born prematurely to my dear friend Kim way back in Feb 2006 ? They are 1 today! The Twincesses, as we like to call them are so beautiful! And they are hitting their milestones perfectlky, you would never know they were preemies who had been dangerously sick. HERE they are if you want to see some birthday pics of the girls! Kim is progressing nicely along with her own photography skills! :D

Here is a new Layout I made yesterday. I am really doing well with making Sundays my Scrap days, since I get so busy during the week!

Soon~


Journaling reads; Soon you will be here, I can't wait to meet you, hurry darling. And on the tag it reads, 44 days to go.

Credits can be seen HERE.

How did ya'll like the Superbowl yesterday? I am SO NOT a football fan. But some of the Youth got together at one of the kid's house's and Nate and I went over. You know its bad when I finally realized that the game was indeed on, when I asked which team was which during the 2nd Quarter. LOL! But I did get to talking to one of the Youth's mother about digi scrapping. This is the same woman who's family lost everything in a house fire LAST MARCH 29. She also lost of her scrapping supplies and tools, and just didn't know where to begin. She loved the digi concept and is thinking of jumping in! YAY!

Anyways, back to the Superbowl, LOL! What was your favorite commercial? I loved the Sierra Mist Beard Comb Over! BWAHAHAHA! Sooooo funny! You can see it HERE.

Alright I really must close this.... Ciao!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Andrea - LOVE that scrap page! I saw the still life on the Patch page and loved it, but had no idea it would be part of this page! Gorgeous! Thanks for thinking of the girls - it's been a whirlwind of a year but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

AMY said...

Cute website! I purchased a few of your designs today & love them. :)

Anonymous said...

Your layout is gorgeous and so touching! It brought tears to my eyes!

I didn't think the commercials were that good. But I was there for the game because my favorite team won! Yeah!!