Monday, February 12, 2007

All Kinds of Fun Stuff....

I just lived through a very long weekend, LOL! Being this large with a cranky toddler by myself, is not recommended! We did alright though. I am very glad that Nate is back home.

I am currently in the middle of washing baby linens! I am trying to get the nursery together today. Nate is finishing up the wall letters, and I'd like to get the crib and cradle put together (linens wise). I'd also like to get my hopital bag packed sometime this week.

Over the weekend I got the nicest little gift from Jenn Star. She made Bean these 2 very wonderful little blankets, and even enclosed Seth a coloring book and crayons. Awww! That was just the sweetest thing! It was also Bean's first gift, so its very special all around. THANK YOU Jenn!

Three fun things are happening this week. First off, Wednesday is Valentine's Day! So excited to give Nate his gift and us have our little dinner here at home. Thursday I have 2 new kits hitting TDC, both are soft and sweet.... you'll see! ;) And again on Thursday~


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its really fantastic! There is so much stuff that it took 4 paper previews and 4 element previews, LOL! I'll be sure to show all of the previews and link you once it gets up on Holly's site.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Andrea, I'm so freaking excited to get that joint kit back all of you awesome designers. Have fun getting your nursery finished.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so welcome! It was a pleasure to make them for Bean. I hope that he enjoys them!
And I can't wait to see your latest kits!! I will be stalking TDC blog for a preview :oP