Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

We got slammed all day yesterday and last night with snow too. We have a couple feet of it outside and its still coming down. Everything was closed yesterday, EVEN the Mall, of all places, LOL!

I *really* hope I can get out after lunch. I've planned for a month to go to one of our favorite restaurants and pick up our favorite peanut butter pie for our desert tonight. Its 40 minutes away. I think I'll call to make sure they are even open before I decide whether or not to attempt it!

It took Nate an hour to shovel out our half of the drive this morning... and he still had trouble getting the car up over the slight slope. I wonder if they'll cancel church tonight? That would be really nice if they did, LOL!

As for our plans, we were just going to do a candlelight dinner at home. Caeser Salad, Italian Garlic bread, Bertoli's Shrimp Fra Diavolo, and sparkling Cider for dinner.... and weather/ roads/ restaurant permitting, the peanut butter pie for desert. Of corse all of this after Seth is put to bed a bit early.

****************

I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers that I requested. Please keep praying! I really appreciate it, AND the stories ya'll have shared. My faith allows me to believe that it is already taken care of, already dealt with... but its still hard not to worry and be scared.

As for my delimma yesterday. I'm wondering if I am going to have to talk to my OB about an induction. My labor with Seth was only 8 or 9 hours (an hour of pushing included). So it could go faster this time around. And nope, I'm not a screamer, LOL! And I can't really rely on a Youth Group kid, b/c hardly any of them drive... and what if its the middle of the night? KWIM? I'm thinking induction might be the best plan, so we ca prepare and have my mom already out here. Now if only Bean will adhere to the plan, LOL!

****************

Sorry I haven't had any pics or scraps to show in a while. I took some fun pics last night, but they are still in the camera. Dang, the snow is falling hard again. Better call the restaurant and hop in the shower.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy valentines day and a wonderful dinner :)

Val said...

Girl, you better be careful driving around in this snow! I had our dessert shipped to the house ;) I drove in some of the snow yesterday to make it to and out of town mall though, so we're both nuts.

Have a great evening!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was just hopping on because I was thinking about your dilemma and wondered if there was a senior high kid with a license that you could call- even in the middle of the night. And then you could make arrangements for Seth to be watched by an adult during the day. You may not even go into labor in the middle of the night, so perhaps just as a back-up plan. . . . but then I read todays post! LOL!!
Anyway- I hope you have a fabulous evening filled with peanut butter pie!! :o)

Tori said...

Andrea, what about a close friend? Do you have anyone that you have play dates with that may help you and might be willing to help out if the baby comes in the middle of the night?