Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Random....

Hmmm... what to talk about today?

You ever feel like that when you blog? LOL~ yesterday was really just a normal laid back day.....

I do have a small secret. I think I'll TOOT about it tomorrow. ;) (Ha! Thats the way Andrea! Make them wait in suspense!)

I did get some work done yesterday. TWO new kits coming to a Digi Chick Boutique near you! I'll give you 3 guesses for their theme.... thought that probably just gave it away, LOL!

Last night I slept GREAT! Fell alseep fast, slept all night with no issue. (Well, except for my 4 am quick nature call.) I do need to run to the store later. I only have 6 Tums in the house. That does not bode well....

Oh!! Quick Story! Sunday night when we are the superbowl get together.... Nate said a blessing over the pizza for everyone, and while he was praying Seth happened to see one of the youth with their eyes still open, so he runs over during prayer and is yelling "Close Your Eyes! Close your eyes!" It was SO funny! Especially since the kid got caught and corrected by a 2 yr old, LOL! But then again... didn't Seth's eyes also have to be open to catch the kid? LOL!

(sigh) Seth just came in and said "Fell down the water." That can only mean he's gone and spilled his little water cup and who knows where.....

Till tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I always feel like that when I try to blog...that's why I don't do it as often as I should!

Ummm...I'll guess Valentine's kits? Is that a preview in your header? If so...looks FABULOUS! And if not, I'm sure they'll be fabulous anyway! :)

LOL at Seth being the prayer police. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Only 6 tums!!! Girl, that just won't do!!! You better make that trip to the store!! LOL!
And I'm so glad that you had great sleep last night!! Hmm, my prayer worked :oP LOL!!I'll be sure to say it again for tonight!

Val said...

LOL! My kids peek at each other during dinner prayer every night. And now I find myself doing it. HA!